PSU OMCs are implementing Ethanol Blended Petrol (EBP) program of Government of India with the overall objective of reducing Crude Oil Imports, Vehicular Emissions, Benefitting farmers and Rural Economy, Incentivizing Domestic Industry as a Renewable fuel as well as for ensuring Energy security for the country.
The salient features of the Public e-Tender floated on 10/08/18 with bid closing date 31 August 2018 for procurement of 329 Crore Litres of Ethanol during Dec’ 18 to Nov’ 19 are as follows:
- The Tender is open for Indigenous Manufacturers of Anhydrous Ethanol from B- Heavy/Sugarcane Juice/Damaged Food grains (Not fit for human consumption) and C- Heavy
- New Bidders whose plants are in process of commissioning can also
- As advised by GOI, prices of Ethanol produced from C Heavy Molasses is fixed at Rs. 43,460/KL and prices of Ethanol produced from B Heavy Molasses/ Sugarcane Juice is fixed at Rs. 47,130/KL. Ethanol produced from Damaged Food grains (Not fit for human consumption) is classified under B Heavy Molasses/ Sugarcane Juice
- Fixed Transportation rates as per distance slabs and GST will be
- Bidders can submit Security deposit (5% of the contract value) in form of BG of full amount for the entire supply period or multiple BGs for each quarter depending on the date of commencement of supplies by the
Pre-Bid Meetings are scheduled at Mumbai on 20th August & at Delhi on 21st August. PSU OMCs have a requirement of 93441 KL (9.34 crore litres) in the state of Odisha.